We are attending the annual travel bloggers TBEX conference, which is hosted this year in the city of Toronto.
We are thrilled to be meeting up with people who have the most incredible stories – last year we were inspired by a couple who took their two 10-year-old children on a bike ride from Alaska to… get this… Argentina! We met an expert on Mayan Culture, a mom of 4 planning a three-month road trip, and a couple that spent 3… freaking… years… in Asia.
This is a phenomenal opportunity for us to fill our canteens with countless ideas to fuel our future travel plans… as if we needed any help.
Needless to say, we are in heaven. We spend the bulk of our lives thinking about places we’d rather be, but there’s no place in the world we’d prefer to be at the moment.
Rather than try to encapsulate everything we do and articulate our niche, we figured we would post some links to our favorite and most successful posts. Some of them may not be entirely timely, but hopefully you find something you enjoy.
- My Fight with Mount Kilimanjaro (A guest post we did for the couple-travel-gurus at www.1000fights.com).
- Eight Great Days in Costa Rica (CR is a wonderland, and we show you how to take it in).
- Use Credit Cards to Explore Europe (An amazing journey through Alpine Europe with some help from the Starwood Preferred Guest Program).
- A Motorcycle Tour through Banff, Canada (Part II) (A 5-day riding tour through the incredible mountains of Banff, Waterton Lakes, and Glacier National Park)
- Free Hotel Hopping on a Tour of Great Britain (Using Club Carlson points to spend 8 nights seeing highlights such as London, Stonehenge, Wales, and Sherwood Forest).
- A Family Vacation Roadtrip in Florida (Taking in everything from Universal Studios, to Daytona Beach, and Historic St. Augustine).
- The Biltmore Mansion Experience (Recapping a tour of what may be one of the most premier properties on earth).
- If you’ve checked all these out and you still want more… great! That’s what we’re after. Subscribe to our blog, or like us on Facebook and Twitter.
Come wanderlust with us!