Hello the TBEX Conference at Keystone Mountain Resort in Colorado.
We are meeting some absolutely amazing people and have been inspired by incredible stories of interesting stories to unique places. Just a sample? We met a couple who took their two 10-year-old children on a bike ride from Alaska to… get this… Argentina! We met an expert on Mayan Culture, a mom of 4 planning a three-month road trip, and a couple that spent 3… freaking… years… in Asia.
Needless to say, we are in heaven. We spend the bulk of our lives thinking about places we’d rather be, but there’s no place in the world I’d prefer to be at the moment.
Rather than try to encapsulate everything we do, and articulate our niche (which we’re still developing), we figured we would post some links to our favorite and most successful posts. Some of them may not be entirely timely, but hopefully you find something you enjoy.
- My Fight with Mount Kilimanjaro (A guest post we did for the couple-travel-gurus at www.1000fights.com).
- Eight Great Days in Costa Rica (CR is a wonderland, and we show you how to take it in).
- Use Credit Cards to Explore Europe (An amazing journey through Alpine Europe with some help from the Starwood Preferred Guest Program).
- How I’m Taking my Family of Six to Colombia for $574 (May-June of 2011… great memories).
- Moab Roadtrip (A guest post we did for www.utahdealdiva.com, highlighting roadtrip tour from Salt Lake City to Canyonlands, Arches, and Dinosaur National Parks).
- Save Dollars, not Pennies, with the Club Carlson Promotion (We stayed in Denver a few nights ago and received 44,000 Club Carlson Points).
- The Biltmore Mansion Experience (Recapping a tour of what may be one of the most premier properties on earth).
- If you’ve checked all these out and you still want more… great! That’s what we’re after. Check out our About Us page and like us on Facebook and Twitter.