As I look back over the last year I see that I have been blessed in so many ways….
This year I was blessed to have a health, happy, and cute baby boy Max. He was born in June and has brought so much happiness to our family already. Family means so much to me and I am thankful that I have a wife and a little boy to brighten my day.
Since last Thanksgiving I’ve been able to take a number of trips.
- Cruise to the Southern Caribbean visiting US and British Virgin Islands, Antigua, St. Lucia, and Barbados. The cruise left out of San Juan, PR, so I was able to see the Pearl of the Caribbean
- A week in Costa Rica with my wife as our last trip before our son joined us. I vividly remember Max kicking me in the back as I snuggled up to my wife one night.
- A motorcycle trip of over 1700 miles visiting Northern Idaho, Banff National Park, Glacier National Park, and many other places along the way.
- A visit to the Sweet Carolinas with my wife and son. It was his first trip!
- A family trip to Tennessee where we were able to visit family and see many fun things. We spent a day at Dollywood, went to a UT football game, rode down the Virginia Creeper, and saw the Biltmore Home.
Traveling is something that I love, and now that I can do it for free it is even better. It is great planning a few wonderful trips each year. My wife has become quite the wanderluster and my son is already jet setting. Together we’ll visit many places, and we won’t be paying very much to do it either.
I blog on the side because I enjoy it, but it would never pay the bills for a week! This is just because I enjoy sharing my experiences with other people. It would be great if it could be a full time job, but I don’t know that I see that in the cards for me. I work at BowenGroup in Idaho Falls and I sell Health, Life, and Disability Insurance.
My work has provided a living for our family and a little bit extra so we can take time off and travel. I enjoy my work and I enjoy working with people.
Although I’m rather pessimistic about our country sometimes, I love this place. I want our country to thrive and for the people who live here to be safe, and be self-sustainable. Visiting Camp Lejuene Marine Corp Base in North Carolina this year has given me a much greater appreciation for our military. They sacrifice MUCHO so we can enjoy this freedom. Thank you for your service.
I look forward to another year of life, travels, and fun. Thanks for Wanderlusting with us.