I wrote last week about the Continental One Pass credit card. It has a sign on bonus of 50,000 One Pass miles. This is great. I have done a little research to show you how to use the card. It’s pretty simple and you can do it. Let’s get you on the road:
- Look at the Award Travel Redemption on Continental’s website. I’ve done a sample search and this is what it looks like: I know it is a little tough to read, but it says that leaving the US and going to Central America, ie: Costa Rica, would cost you 35,000 miles in Economy Class.
- Once you’ve determined where you would like to go and you know how many miles it is going to require you click on this link to apply for the Continental One Pass 50,000 bonus card.
- Once you’ve been approved for the card your world wander lusting has almost begun.
- Make one purchase to meet the requirements for the 50,000 bonus and it is yours.
- Book your travel, come back to this website to find more tips
- Tell all of your friends about this website
- Sign up for other credit cards on this site 🙂